COBIT 5 And ITIL course is designed as a management workshop focused on the strategic level use of best practices to guide service management improvement.
ITIL and COBIT are two of the most widely adopted frameworks for supporting IT governance and management improvement initiatives and when used together as complementary tools can provide an even more powerful solution to an organization’s service management needs.
The course tackles the challenge of “business and IT alignment” and how to engage management and business users in the design and effective operation of IT services.
COBIT 5 And ITIL course is interactive and thought provoking and includes:
- Group discussions
- Expert videos
- Role plays
- References to the Axelos publication: “Interfacing and Adopting ITIL and COBIT”
Target Audience :
COBIT 5 And ITIL course is aimed at business and IT management and encourages interaction and the exchange of practical insights and approaches.
Learning Objectives :
- Understand the context of business and IT alignment.
- Identify the benefits of aligning the COBIT5 and ITIL frameworks.
- Identify the business risks of IT services.
- Identify the drivers affecting service management.
- Explain how to align IT services with enterprise objectives and risks.
- Explain how to use the COBIT 5 goal and risk cascade.
- Analyze how to prioritize and focus on critical process areas.
- Understand how to drive and initiate an improvement plan.
- Recognize drivers/pain points for improvement.
- Explain continual improvement and the need to monitor benefits.