The COBIT® 5 Foundation course is an interactive, classroom-based learning experience. Participants learn about the need for an IT governance framework and how COBIT addresses this need by providing the latest insights into enterprise-wide governance of IT.
This course explains the elements and supporting materials of the COBIT framework, using a logical and example-driven approach for anyone interested in obtaining COBIT foundation level knowledge. COBIT 5 Foundation is the first step to enroll into COBIT® 5 Implementation and COBIT® 5 Assessor.
The COBIT 5 Foundation exam is a prerequisite to attaining the COBIT® 5 Implementation and COBIT® 5 Assessor exams.
Target Audience :
A wide range of business managers, IT management consultants, IT governance professionals, and auditors who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT 5 and what the framework can provide their organization.
Learning Objectives :
- Key challenges of using IT
- IT governance concepts and benefits
- COBIT 5 framework, principles, and enablers
- Relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- Implementation approach for the use of COBIT 5
- Structure of COBIT 5 process reference model
- Governance and management domains
- Components of COBIT 5 processes
- Need for capability assessments
- COBIT 5 ISO/IEC 15504 approach
- Application of COBIT 4 maturity model approach with COBIT 5
- Other COBIT 5 enablers for IT governance and management