Get a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 Implementation to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within the organization. Learn how to implement and apply COBIT 5 into your enterprise and how to effectively use it for client initiatives. Attendees will walk away with an appreciation of how to effectively use COBIT 5 for different organizational scenarios.
The course is supported by practical exercises and engaging case-based scenarios. Candidates learn how to apply the COBIT 5 continual improvement lifecycle approach to address requirements and establish and maintain a sustainable approach to governing and managing enterprise IT as “normal” business practice.
Target Audience(COBIT 5 Implementation) :
- A wide range of IT auditors,
- IT managers,
- IT quality professionals,
- IT leadership, IT developers,
- process practitioners and managers in IT service providing firms, business managers.
Learning Objectives :
- How to analyze enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
- How to determine and assess current process capability
- How to scope and plan improvements
- Potential implementation pitfalls
- Learn the terms, jargon, and impact of business intelligence and data analytics.
- Gain knowledge of the scope and application of data analysis.
- Understand the impact of analytics on gaining competitive advantage and decision support.
- Explore ways to measure the performance of and improvement opportunities for business Processes.
- Be able to describe the need for tracking and identifying the root causes of deviation or failure.
- Learn the basic Principles, properties, and application of probability theory and the normal distribution.
- Introduction to different methods for summarizing information and presenting results including charts.
- Learn about statistical inference and drawing conclusions about the population.
- Learn about sample sizes and confidence intervals, and how they influence the accuracy of your analysis.
- Learn about forecasting, including introduction to simple linear regression analysis.
- Gain knowledge to interpret your results and draw sound and relevant conclusions on business.
- Explore different methods and algorithms for forecasting future results and to reduce current and future Risk.
- Refresh your Process improvement and analysis skills.
- Learn where powerful reference material exists and how to leverage to enhance your decision-making.
Our Popular Courses