Get a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 Implementation to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within the organization. Learn how to implement and apply COBIT 5 into your enterprise and how to effectively use it for client initiatives. Attendees will walk away with an appreciation of how to effectively use COBIT 5 for different organizational scenarios.
The course is supported by practical exercises and engaging case-based scenarios. Candidates learn how to apply the COBIT 5 continual improvement lifecycle approach to address requirements and establish and maintain a sustainable approach to governing and managing enterprise IT as “normal” business practice.
Target Audience(COBIT 5 Implementation) :
- A wide range of IT auditors,
- IT managers,
- IT quality professionals,
- IT leadership, IT developers,
- process practitioners and managers in IT service providing firms, business managers.
Learning Objectives :
- How to analyze enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
- How to determine and assess current process capability
- How to scope and plan improvements
- Potential implementation pitfalls