PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Boot Camp
PMI-ACP training will prepare you to become an Agile Certified Practitioner, the industry standard for those who lead Agile software projects.
This PMI-ACP exam prep training not only prepares you to lead your next Agile project effort, but ensures that you’re prepared to pass the PMI-ACP certification exam. This course provides a proven combination of class learning and testing that prepares students for some of the most difficult of testing situations. Questions are designed to allow you to learn through practice so that you will be able to apply what you have learned for the exam.
Agile has made its way into the mainstream – it’s no longer a grassroots movement to change software development. Today, more organizations and companies are adopting this approach over a more traditional waterfall methodology, and more are working every day to make the transition. To stay relevant in the competitive, professional world, it’s increasingly important that professionals can demonstrate true leadership ability on today’s software projects. The Project Management Institute’s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification clearly illustrates to colleagues, organizations or even potential employers that you’re ready and able to lead in this new age of product development, management and delivery.
- Learn precisely what you will need to know in order to pass the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI–ACP) Exam
- Understand Agile principles and practices which will transform team performance and improve customer satisfaction
- Acquire valuable insights into how you can empower and inspire your team
- Discover techniques to more actively manage a project’s scope to help better ensure the delivery of the best product possible, even if that differs from what was planned
- Learn to better know and collaborate with customers for better results
- Learn the most powerful metrics to employ to ensure that teams continuously improve their development and delivery
- Avoid the pitfalls many teams fall into when adopting Agile practices
- Gain powerful insights, techniques and skills to successfully coach a new or existing agile team
- Arm yourself with the latest industry knowledge on how to manage dynamic projects in the most unforgiving environments
- Learn why studies have shown Agile teams are significantly happier with their work, and ensure this benefit for your own team
PMI-ACP® — Agile Certified Practitioner
This PMI-ACP exam prep is designed for anyone who is considering the use of an Agile PM methodology for software development, including:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- IT Managers/Directors
- Software Engineers
- Software Architects
- Software Managers
- Testing Managers
- Team Leaders
Attendees receive a free copy of PMI’s Agile Practice Guide with Purchase of this course. Created in partnership with Agile Alliance®, the Agile Practice Guide* provides tools, situational guidelines and an understanding of the various agile approaches available to enable better results. It is especially useful for those project managers accustomed to a more traditional environment to adapt to a more agile approach
The Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® credential recognizes your knowledge of agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques across agile methodologies.
Over the last several years, project managers’ use of agile approaches has risen, increasing the demand for such expertise. Research suggests that using agile methodologies decreases product defects, improves team productivity, and increases delivery of business value. You can apply for the certification if you have experience working on agile project teams.
PMI-ACP certification is ideal for practitioners who:
- Use agile practices in their projects
- Work in organizations that have adopted or are planning to adopt agile approaches to project management
- Want to demonstrate their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
- Want to increase their professional versatility in both waterfall and agile techniques
- Seek to hold a credible certification
To apply for the PMI-ACP, you must have the following:
• Active PMP or PgMP® certification or 2,000 hours working on project teams within the last five years
• 1,500 additional hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies within the last three years
• 21 contact hours in agile practices
||Agile Project Management Practices
Our Popular Courses