Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®)
PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) credential is a response to the increasing demand of specialized expertise managing complex projects. Globally recognized, the PMI-RMP® credential demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct risk management activities within the projects.
Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) | Agile approaches such as extreme Programming, Scrum and Lean Software Development are becoming increasingly mainstream. They describe how to successfully deliver in complex situations when requirements and possible solutions are subject to continuous change; but they stop short of describing a full project life-cycle with defined Phases, Work Products, Roles and Responsibilities. This course covers how to operate in such an Agile fashion within an overall projects
This course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work as a project risk manager on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMI-RMP® Certification. Specifically, this course is for project managers who want to master the Risk Management framework within the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK®). Mastering the course will enable learners to apply risk management processes, tools & techniques and practices to daily life, work and most importantly when managing projects.
At the end of this course, you will be able to take the exam and at the same time know how to apply your risk management knowledge in practice in the position of a project risk management professional.
What You Will Learn(Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®)
- The skills and knowledge of project risk management based on the PMBOK Guide and global references
- Apply risk management tools & techniques in practice
- Understand the risk management framework and risk life cycle; share a common lexicon of risk management terms and principles
- Understand the risk concepts of qualitative and quantitative risk tools & techniques along with other factors such as prioritization
- Be fully prepared to take and pass the PMI-RM exam.
Target Audience(Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) :
Anyone who wants to be a certified
- Project Managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project assurance staff
- Project officers
- Project support staff
- Project Finance Managers & Controllers
- Business & System Analysts
- Consultants and contractors
- Enterprise Risk Managers
- Course Introduction
- PMI-RMP Exam Guidelines
- Project Risk Management Processes
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
- Leadership & Management
Our Popular Courses