This Change Management Certification MasterClass Training Program is geared toward teaching the change management process as well as providing you with some change management tools and principles that can support managers, consultants and other change facilitators to fulfil their mission; to initiate and sustain change/improvement processes.
Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas and methods often change, which affects the way we perform our daily tasks and live our lives. This Change Management workshop will give any leader the tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing staff’s reactions to change. Change Management Training is important in today’s professional world as organisational change is more the norm rather than the exception. More than ever, work roles and organisations are in a state of flux with changes in structure, re-deployment, return to work, redundancy and personal crisis. Hence it is important to understand the change management process and learn some important change management tools.
- Understand the human side of change and know how to help people deal more effectively with change, maintaining their commitment and bringing them successfully through the change process.
- Understand the various types of change that affect organizations, and know how to draw on a range of professional approaches to support the effective delivery of the organization’s desired outcomes from each change initiative.
- Know how to identify and work with the stakeholders in a change initiative, and how to plan, execute and measure the effective communications required to build and maintain their engagement.
- Know how to assess the impacts of change, to develop effective change teams and to recognize and address resistance to change.
- Understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual
- Appreciate different approaches to change management and their implications for supporting individuals through change and understand why people react as they do and how delegates can help individuals through the change process
- Appreciate why teams are important in change, understand what factors contribute to team success and understand how teams change and develop and so help delegates to deliver improvements in team performance
- Identify key metaphors describing how organizations change and how these can help delegates plan appropriate action during change
- Formulate an integrated model of the change management process and how this can help delegates to introduce successful change within an organization
- Know what key areas need to be considered are when planning organizational change and understand the difference between management and leadership
- Identify different leadership styles and their effects on the change process
- Begin to develop a healthy response to the demands of change management leadership